Thank you for supporting the Erin School Parent Teacher Club! We appreciate you! Your continued generosity through time and funding allows the PTC to enhance the student experience at Erin School.
The PTC meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm in the Erin School Library. All parents, teachers and staff are welcome and encouraged to attend. We hope to see you there with any input, feedback, or new fundraising and event ideas.
What does the PTC do?
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation lunches/food/gifts
- Fund 8th Grade Trip
- Paid for new playground equipment for the Middle School
- Annual College Scholarship to Erin School Alumni
- Host Trunk or Treat
- Host Holiday Craft Day for Elementary Classrooms
- Gave Holiday Gifts (games/books/supplies) to classrooms
- Supported Fine Arts Night with refreshments
- So much more!
How do we do this?
- Fun Fair & Silent Auction
- Scholastic Bookfairs
- Mother’s Day Fundraiser
- Amazon Smile
- RaiseRight & BP Gift Cards
- Support from YOU & the community
- Other events and fundraisers
Trunk or Treat – Oct 27
Holiday Craft Day – Nov 21
Book Fairs – Dec 6-8
Fun Fair – April 20
Grandparents Day – May 3
Fine Arts Night – May 21
Fun Fair 2023
We appreciate the generous support of last year’s Erin School Fun Fair. All of this could not have been possible without supporters like you and our very generous community. We are excited to see you again for the 50th Annual Fun Fair coming in 2024!