Thank you for supporting the Erin School Parent Teacher Club! We appreciate you! Your continued generosity through time and funding allows the PTC to enhance the student experience at Erin School.
The PTC meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm in the Erin School Library. All parents, teachers and staff are welcome and encouraged to attend. We hope to see you there with any input, feedback, or new fundraising and event ideas.
What does the PTC do?
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation lunches/food/gifts
- Fund 8th Grade Trip
- Paid for new playground equipment for the Middle School
- Annual College Scholarship to Erin School Alumni
- Host Trunk or Treat
- Host Holiday Craft Day for Elementary Classrooms
- Gave Holiday Gifts (games/books/supplies) to classrooms
- Supported Fine Arts Night with refreshments
- So much more!
How do we do this?
- Fun Fair & Silent Auction
- Scholastic Bookfairs
- Mother’s Day Fundraiser
- Amazon Smile
- RaiseRight & BP Gift Cards
- Support from YOU & the community
- Other events and fundraisers
Trunk or Treat – Oct 14
Fun Run – Oct 22
Holiday Craft Day – November 18
Grandparents Day – May 5
Fun Fair – May 6
Book Fairs – December 12, May 23
Fine Arts Night – May 23
Staff Appreciation Weeks – Nov 7, Jan 16, April 17
Movie Night – Jan/Feb
Outdoor Classroom – Ongoing
Fun Fair 2022
We appreciate the generous support of last year’s Erin School Fun Fair. All of this could not have been possible without supporters like you and our very generous community. We are excited to see you again for the 49th Annual Fun Fair coming in 2023!