2022 – 2023 Important Dates
- September 16, 2022 = ALL eligibility cards must be turned in for all athletes for ALL sports by this date!
- Week of October 17th = Boys Basketball signup. NO signups will be allowed after October 21! This is done in classes with Mr. Andress.
- Early December, 2022 = Practice and game schedules will be distributed to the players as soon as they are available.
- January 3, 2023 = First day of practice.
- February 27, 2023 = 5th and 6th grade Conference Tournaments begin
- March 6, 2023 = 7th and 8th grade Conference Tournaments begin
- March 13, 2023 = 6:00 p.m. Boys Basketball Recognition night in the multipurpose room. All uniforms and practice jerseys MUST be washed & dried and returned to Erin school in a plastic bag with player name by this evening.
5th grade: Joey Dauer = firstname.lastname@example.org
6th grade: Jeff Cady = email@example.com
7th & 8th grade: Andrew Andress = firstname.lastname@example.org
To the right you will find some resources: Athletic eligibility cards, Student Spectator expectations are for all students to be aware of when attending games at Erin School. Conference address are also there for you to plug into your GPS should you need to. Basketball camp opportunities also exist.
Summer Camp & Improvement Opportunities
Hartford Boys Basketball Web page
Carroll University Summer Camps
Mike Lee Basketball Skills Camp
UW-Whitewater Basketball Camps
If you have any questions about the camps listed above please talk with Mr. Andress.